2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Whistlin' on a Tuesday...
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my new Civic Tourer 1.6 I-DTEC SE+ in urban titanium on 2nd April, so I have just given it a wash, and here are some pics of it. Very pleased with it. Such a nice car.

Attachments

·
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, you guys.
I really appreciate all the positive comments. You know your stuff.

It does look good. Just been on a 70 mile round trip to Newport velodrome for an hour on a track bike.

Four of us blokes and all our kit (we hired the bikes there). Just easy. Plenty of torque on the motorway and I averaged over 60mpg overall. Plus the car is a comfortable place to be and a joy to drive. Told you I would love the cruise control. So intuitive.

I totally loved my Civic Si 8G but this car was the obvious evolution that I didn't know I wanted but now I know. Just brilliant.

Oh, and I came 2nd in the time trial, so......result!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I understand that some(not many) people need more space, but the looks of "it" is not my taste. But in my country Sweden they will probably sell more than the hatchback. :worms:

·
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I understand that some(not many) people need more space, but the looks of "it" is not my taste. But in my country Sweden they will probably sell more than the hatchback. :worms:
I had the 8G before and loved it, but just fancied the tourer in the 9G.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hmnn one of these will do nicely for my family of 5 in the future :cool:

How many kids bikes can you fit in the boot lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts