1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so nice but cold lol

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
only use the bonnet bra on long trips.but as you say they do there job and well too.

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
What spoler have you got fitted? the TypeS one from Honda? Type R? or replica ebay?

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What spoler have you got fitted? the TypeS one from Honda? Type R? or replica ebay?
old lad who had it before me had the type r one fitted from honda..

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
So its glued on or has the extra holes screwed in along boot?

Good looking car though! Maybe some red H's for the centre caps would finish them off well :)

Reactions: Mattay

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So its glued on or has the extra holes screwed in along boot?

Good looking car though! Maybe some red H's for the centre caps would finish them off well :)
Ain't a clue some bolts either side though

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice, again, not keen on the bra thing, but each to their own ;)

yeah the bra thing is there for long trips dont have it on all time.but dont mind it as this has saved the bonnet a few times specialy with the gritters at the moe lol...

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Thats one nice looking car mate.

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well thankyou kind sir

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
If you like them in Grey you'll love them in Black...it will match the black trim around the windows etc

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
to be honest i dont mind the bonnet bra but car looks mint without it just gose on to serve a purpose and the i take it back off.just love this motor though:):):):):)

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
its all the polish we put on to keep them gleeming that makes them more aero dynamic LOL:p

·
Registered
95 Posts
Nice buddy hopefully will get my car to your stage, ( only just got it ) Milano is definitely the best colour! My old type r was that colour looked lovely clean, just make sure you keep it waxed as it could go Milano pink ;) as mine went near the end lol.

Bonnet bra looks a little odd but as you say with those pesty grifters on the road and in the winter it's actually a good idea!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts