2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am at a bit of loss as to where to go next with my mods.

I would love an SC and all the trimmings but that may take a few months yet to save up for - I've had the quotes !

All I have is a CPL CAI and F/pro tune which has resulted in my car putting out 218.3 bhp and 151.5 lbs/ft. Not bad but 230+ would be nice.

I also want to avoid loud exhausts and decat manifolds (MOT hastle for my 07 FN2).

Any suggestions as to what I could do next e.g. cams, RRC ?

Not sure of the gains with mods like this, nor the order in which to do them, nor the cost !

Any advice gratefully received.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
Killer kit will give you good gains, and whilst your working in that area camshafts would be beneficial also.

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
Luke got 20BHP from FD2 cams, thats what I'd be looking at next.
Will be interesting to see if i see same level of gains with my set up on Tuesday.

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
I thought you'd use north. From what I was reading south did a poor job on your car and then didn't offer any solutions as to why it didn't make more power.
I wouldnt say they did a poor job, you should really stick to one type of dyno.

EDIT: I am more interested in the power at the hubs as at the end of the day it counts for transmission losses etc

·
Registered
420 Posts
As Ash says above, how about balance shaft killer kit + FD2 cams? hhmmm. Tasty ;)

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
I wouldnt say they did a poor job, you should really stick to one type of dyno.

EDIT: I am more interested in the power at the hubs as at the end of the day it counts for transmission losses etc
but pauls the ninja on the FN2, cant comment on south but you know its defo worth the travel up north ha!

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
but pauls the ninja on the FN2, cant comment on south but you know its defo worth the travel up north ha!
Paul = genius, no doubt.

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
My 1500Mile round trip was worth visisting North =) drove more or less straight passed south :D

I'd o it again although i would invest more money to make the trip more worth while.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts