2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Henkepenk
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! Was thinking... Is it possible to get more personal statistics in your profile like "times logged on, total time logged on, time writing messages, time reading threads, most common word/spelling used" etc and so on, I just love everything about statistics haha :D

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Hi! Was thinking... Is it possible to get more personal statistics in your profile like "times logged on, total time logged on, time writing messages, time reading threads, most common word/spelling used" etc and so on, I just love everything about statistics haha :D
There is 264 character's in the above post... ;)

·
Henkepenk
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Wow, that is some love of statistics!

Reactions: reikhan

·
Henkepenk
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha it sure is! On the other hand I'd be afraid of how many hours I've acctually been on here!

But wouldnt it be easy to get, arnt all that data already logged in some way? Perhaps just one little added? :D

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Haha it sure is! On the other hand I'd be afraid of how many hours I've acctually been on here!

But wouldnt it be easy to get, arnt all that data already logged in some way? Perhaps just one little added? :D
I was being polite earlier - You need help :laugh:

Have you looked at these?

·
Henkepenk
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was being polite earlier - You need help :laugh:

Have you looked at these?
HAHAHA havnt heard that one before :cool:

Oh no I havnt! That will keep me busy for a while, thx ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts