2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
nice how much cheaper is the megs stuff over there?

·
Premium Member
15,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I spent £60 and for the same stuff on the internet from the likes of shinerama,i4 detailing etc etc should have cost me £130 and thats without there postage on top. my best bargain was the clay kits, £25.9 halfords or around £23 internet and I paid £10

·
haterz gonna hate
1,122 Posts
You'd have saved even more money if you bought either White Diamond OR Black Hole - since they are the same thing, lol.

Some good purchases there though mate. The mark-up on detailing gear is pretty high over here.

·
FESTOOLIGAN
4,166 Posts
Me want too. :cool:

I m sure you ll love the Z16 is great stuff for tires the best ever have. My next purchase will definitely be the megs MF system but i dont know if i ll buy the finishing wax. Its more pleasure waxing by hand end even more waxing with palms makes it so sexy.

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Magic, does that mean if I got a old tube of white diamond from when had a silver car I can use it on my Milano red and see no different in results from black hole

·
Premium Member
15,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You'd have saved even more money if you bought either White Diamond OR Black Hole - since they are the same thing, lol.

Some good purchases there though mate. The mark-up on detailing gear is pretty high over here.
Got each one for a fiver so had to have them both, but yes I know what you mean.

·
Premium Member
15,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Magic, does that mean if I got a old tube of white diamond from when had a silver car I can use it on my Milano red and see no different in results from black hole
Yes more than likely mate.

·
Premium Member
15,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Me want too. :cool:

I m sure you ll love the Z16 is great stuff for tires the best ever have. My next purchase will definitely be the megs MF system but i dont know if i ll buy the finishing wax. Its more pleasure waxing by hand end even more waxing with palms makes it so sexy.
I agree totally:D

·
haterz gonna hate
1,122 Posts
Can't argue with only paying £5 each! That's like a 60% discount over UK prices!

Yeah, you won't find any difference, its the same product with nothing more than a different colouring. When you work the glaze properly, as it breaks down the colourant comes off onto the pad, with it turning clear on the surface. I regularly use White Diamond on black and other dark coloured cars to great effect.

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Can't argue with only paying £5 each! That's like a 60% discount over UK prices!

Yeah, you won't find any difference, its the same product with nothing more than a different colouring. When you work the glaze properly, as it breaks down the colourant comes off onto the pad, with it turning clear on the surface. I regularly use White Diamond on black and other dark coloured cars to great effect.
Cheers, I make use of that then.

By the way wanner69 that a good collection you got there, I wish we had those prices here

Reactions: wanner69

·
FESTOOLIGAN
4,166 Posts
Things are even worst in Greece. Many detailing shops dont deliver here and shipping cost some times can be more than goodies.
A great thumbs up for shinearama delivery rates from me

·
Premium Member
15,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm off to Orlando in July... I know what my suitcase will be filled with on the way home :D
Walmart, target, and K mart stock car cleaning gear, meguiars and some lesser well known brands. Make sure you dont overload your case like i did as i had to buy a cheap bag as hand luggage to remove some case weight. Liquid waxes, tyre dressing etc need to stay in your case and not hand luggage.

·
FESTOOLIGAN
4,166 Posts
+1 for suitcase. I was overweight 5kg and I have to pay 50 £ more. Damned you easyjet

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.