2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, am having to let go of my 97 Celica that I've loved for almost 5 years in May and it looks like am set on getting a Type R to replace it.

I need to replace it with something that I'm going to love as much as if not more than my current car. One of the main reasons I fell for the Celica was the wrap round dashboard, very few cars I've sat give me the same feel and if money had been no object, taking the dashboard out of the Civic and replacing mine would have been a mod I'd done.

Come on here to find out more about what I can do with the car. I'm not looking to heavily mod it in the first year. The first thing I'll be doing is getting my sub in there and doing the sound system.

I'm wanting to find out more about which induction kit, exhaust system and maps as that's about all I want to as soon as possible. Other mods will happen later on in time.

Looking forward to getting to know a few of yer on here over the coming months!

·
Premium Member
6,314 Posts
Hi and welcome mate.

Loads of induction kits on the market mate and exhausts

HKS Reload suction,Tegiwa and Mugen airbox are good

Exhausts depens on what your after, milltek,tegiwa have lauched a signal exit exhaust and Martelius as well as HKS.

Not sure about remaps mate Flashpro is the onl one i know of.

·
Premium Member
2,301 Posts
Welcome along, plenty of tuning options for the R now, look in the forsale section you might find a car already modded the way you want to do it, you could save a fortune.

·
ex CW FN2 owner
595 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum andy I felt the same as you when looking for a new car when I sat in the civic it just felt right I loved the dash and it came with all the toys I wanted at the price I was willing to pay.

There is loads of great info on here with mods and how people have upgraded the standard sound system.

Good luck on your hunt for a new car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.