2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I don't know where is some thread for that and my bad English:)

Iam going to change oil and I wont use standard oil.

For motor oil iam going for Motul 8100 X-clean C3 5W-40
Motul 8100 X-cess 5W-40

Any sugestions ? Car has 104 000 km done by jet

For geer box : Motul Gear 300 75W-90 or Honda MTF3 ? Comments please ?

I suspect that previus owner didn't change the transmission oil and my clutch on the end is doing cracling squezzing like that noises.The gearing when I change on the stop is ok and when I drive is good to. Please help.

What cooling liquid for machine also is good to buy and change-help needed to;)

Thank you so much

Denis from Slovenia

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Loxi,

I'm quite happy there is another fan of Motul oils.
At this moment I'm using the Motul eco-nergy 5w30.

As far as the gearbox.. the last winter I've swapped the gearbox oil to Motul 75W140 and It's been sweet since.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Loxi,

I'm quite happy there is another fan of Motul oils.
At this moment I'm using the Motul eco-nergy 5w30.

As far as the gearbox.. the last winter I've swapped the gearbox oil to Motul 75W140 and It's been sweet since.

Hi

I am total fan of motul because em the story is that I bought a ducati monster few years ago witk 30000km on the taho and the geers,the sound everything was so lazy,before that last owner always put in an Castrol oil,then I put in a new oil filter and bought cheep Elf oil drive around with ducati for 30 km put the oil out and filter put in the motul the bike was like new the geers the sound:)) diferent bike and the clutch is wet on the ducati so since then nothing else then motul:)))

Hmmm ive got problems now with shifting isn't so good like on my Honda civic 1,8 2006.On the R just aint smooth:/ :(

Yesterday I ordered motul power race Motul 300V Power Racing 5w 30 :) 6l
and I will report to you how it was.

So with motul for your geers is it clutch better and shifting exelent?

;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi

I am total fan of motul because em the story is that I bought a ducati monster few years ago witk 30000km on the taho and the geers,the sound everything was so lazy,before that last owner always put in an Castrol oil,then I put in a new oil filter and bought cheep Elf oil drive around with ducati for 30 km put the oil out and filter put in the motul the bike was like new the geers the sound:)) diferent bike and the clutch is wet on the ducati so since then nothing else then motul:)))

Hmmm ive got problems now with shifting isn't so good like on my Honda civic 1,8 2006.On the R just aint smooth:/ :(

Yesterday I ordered motul power race Motul 300V Power Racing 5w 30 :) 6l
and I will report to you how it was.

So with motul for your geers is it clutch better and shifting exelent?

;)
The Motul 300V Power racing 5w 30 lasted for about 4000 km huhu:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts