2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Now yer talkin'.
How do we order them Marc?
As I see your website doesn't offer any clues.
I hope I've got the rules right here...

Post up here with your colour/option request, and I'll send you a PM with payment details, and advise on stock situation etc. Payment is made by paypal, all fees are covered by myself.

Please let me know if this isn't the best way to do this!

·
Administrator
15,516 Posts
From the admin team, well done Marc.
For all buyers please just state what you want in the thread only and Marc will pm you back with payment and address details. Please no paypal gift or family and friends payments as this is against forum rules.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Typically, as soon as I posted this I realised I was out of silver vinyl. Schoolboy error!!!

It is on order, and should be in by the end of next week. I will advise as soon as it's here, but in the meantime I'll pm out the details, and advise you wait to make the payment.

PMs sent to:
M8TJT
Haltamer
FergyCiv

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
I'll be interested in a silver also, unless you have a picture of the gold? Just wondering if it would be a reasonable match for the bronze.

If not, I think I'll stick to a a silver.

(Exterior version please)
Hi mate,

The gold is very bright, and won't be a good match for your car (I took the liberty of checking out your pics :) ) - I would go for silver.

·
Earth Dreams :)
927 Posts
I'm a greedy chap..

One in white and dark red please..
PM sent, thanks bud <a href="http://www.civinfo.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Smile" >:)</a>
Done, paid... can't wait for me lil stickers!!!

Really do appreciate this Marc n Mrs Marc.. think we all owe ya a beer

·
Super Moderator
21,007 Posts
Chaps & Chapesses .....

As you get them fitted, if you can, PM me a picture of a colour that we haven't got.

I can then edit the original post with images to help others decide on colour.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
What a legend, thanks for sorting this fella.

Decisions decisions.

Do I hold out for the silver or do I go with the red for my milano????

·
Premium Member
511 Posts
Typically, as soon as I posted this I realised I was out of silver vinyl. Schoolboy error!!!

It is on order, and should be in by the end of next week. I will advise as soon as it's here, but in the meantime I'll pm out the details, and advise you wait to make the payment.

PMs sent to:
M8TJT
Haltamer
FergyCiv

Payment sent. Thanks again Marc. Holding out for a silver ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Hi, Marc,

I would like a Standard sticker in whichever Red is nearer to my Moreno red colour.

Also you state the height of them is 11mm. Is this correct, it does seem so small ?

1 - 20 of 172 Posts