2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 172 Posts

·
Premium Member
767 Posts
Well done Marc for making this happen.
As thread starter getting this going do I get a discount?

Exterior silver and cherry red please.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Looking for a standard exterior sticker in silver please when back in stock,cheers.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Big thanks to Marc and the mod/admins (well certain ones ;)) for helping to get these available, great work :)

I shall take a Standard Silver and an External Silver please. I'm thinking one might look nice in the front windscreen tooked in the lower corner... we'll see!

Cheers

·
Enjoying life
8,503 Posts
External one in silver please

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
I'm not sure about matching paint with vinyl...especially with reds, so if it was me, I'd go for silver. Of course, my car is silver, so I should shut up really :grin2:

What a legend, thanks for sorting this fella.

Decisions decisions.

Do I hold out for the silver or do I go with the red for my milano????

·
Enjoying life
8,503 Posts
@Marc S scrub my order for a silver, can I order a gold external please? :smile3:

·
Ex-Pat Geordie!
2,228 Posts
Hi Marc,

Remember to PM me how to pay you..

Wanted 1 Silver sticker.

Cheers.
Neil.

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Big thanks to Marc and the mod/admins (well certain ones ;)) for helping to get these available, great work :)

I shall take a Standard Silver and an External Silver please. I'm thinking one might look nice in the front windscreen tooked in the lower corner... we'll see!

Cheers
Just to confirm, the standard sticker is for external fitment, the reversed is for internal, to read from outside. Once the silver is in stock I'll PM you, double check to make sure you're ordering the correct ones before paying :)

·
Earth Dreams :)
927 Posts
It's very sad, I'm getting excited about a lil frickin sticker...

I'm awaiting a new part delivery for the CTR - been waiting for over a week for that - should have been here today, crappy UK mail delivery service.. never use them! Mailed Dream to make them aware that this courier service is letting them down as a company. Anyway, rant over and back to point...

Looking forward to getting my :civinfo: sticker... Tough bit is deciding where I am going to put it - and which colour... What a nice problem to have.

21 - 40 of 172 Posts