2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

161 - 172 of 172 Posts

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
External in silver please
I can't pm you at the moment, you can try emailing me (should be a link if you click on my username)...if that doesn't work one of the fine admins will enable you to PM (restricted until you have 20 posts)

·
Registered
34 Posts
I can't pm you at the moment, you can try emailing me (should be a link if you click on my username)...if that doesn't work one of the fine admins will enable you to PM (restricted until you have 20 posts)
Hi Marc, that's annoying please can you lift my permissions even if it's temporary as the email link says 20 posts are required as a minimum.

Cheers.

·
Administrator
18,066 Posts
Sorry chaps I didn't see this or Marc's reported thread until now.

I've boosted Harry's post count and flipped his profile, so PM's should now be enabled.

PM me directly if you have any further issues.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Anyone know how to send an email to Marc? Clicking on his name just brings up his photo. On his profile all I can see are the threads he's posted in

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Anyone know how to send an email to Marc? Clicking on his name just brings up his photo. On his profile all I can see are the threads he's posted in
Hi mate,

Sorry, the 20 post rule seems to hit emails as well as private messages. I'll ask a moderator to up your post count.

cheers,
Marc

161 - 172 of 172 Posts