2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI ,my first post , i have a question that has been asked before but not fully answered , i think.
on the es civic when you play mp3's and the filename title comes up at the start of the track , is there a way to make it scroll if the title is longer than the display , i know that the disp button can be pressed to make it show the rest of the title but this is not easy when driving , in a previous post someone mentioned that theres scrolled when first on screen but then stopped scrolling , i would be happy just to get it to scroll as the track changes, can anyone help ?


thanks for your help
:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
HI all ,
i guess no one has scrolling MP3 titles then ?????? oh well , have to reduce the titles to 8 characters before they get burned to cd :)
 

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
Joined
·
1,119 Posts
Suffer from the same myself and havn't found the answer :(
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,762 Posts
I haven't got round to burning an MP3 disc yet, let alone worry about scrolling titles, or how long it takes to load... :oops: :oops:
 

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
Joined
·
1,119 Posts
TTDegs said:
I haven't got round to burning an MP3 disc yet, let alone worry about scrolling titles, or how long it takes to load... :oops: :oops:
Are you following me or am I following you :lol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,762 Posts
WoolyCiv said:
TTDegs said:
I haven't got round to burning an MP3 disc yet, let alone worry about scrolling titles, or how long it takes to load... :oops: :oops:
Are you following me or am I following you :lol:
:lol: It's a really dodgy thing for me to admit with my job title IT Manager :oops:


I think we're being post whores (again) tonight though Wooly :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
I've created a few MP3 CD's over last couple of days with folders for each album on the CD. After it has loaded (it does take a while for the folders/songs to appear on the Sat-Nav screen) the first folder is always displayed as folder 2 - is this correct?

Think I've seen another post mentioning this before, but not completely sure...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
833 Posts
I think it only scrolls on the satnav version; you have to hold "Disp" I'm afraid.

Or go to title and make sure you've got all of your ID3 tags updated.

Folder 2 displaying as the first folder is definitely correct; folder 1 is the root, even if it doesn't contain anything.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,004 Posts
lee said:
I've created a few MP3 CD's over last couple of days with folders for each album on the CD. After it has loaded (it does take a while for the folders/songs to appear on the Sat-Nav screen) the first folder is always displayed as folder 2 - is this correct?

Think I've seen another post mentioning this before, but not completely sure...
its folder two, as there will be a parent folder, or "root"
 

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
Joined
·
1,119 Posts
TTDegs said:
WoolyCiv said:
TTDegs said:
I haven't got round to burning an MP3 disc yet, let alone worry about scrolling titles, or how long it takes to load... :oops: :oops:
Are you following me or am I following you :lol:
:lol: It's a really dodgy thing for me to admit with my job title IT Manager :oops:


I think we're being post whores (again) tonight though Wooly :wink:
I've always said I was a 'slapper' :lol:
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top