2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spotted coming out of Ilkeston down Nottingham Road at 3:50pm on the 17th May. Didn't get the reg or if it was stickered as I was too distracted by the 20cm wide white stripe running the full length of the car.

Anyone on here?

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did he have a baseball cap on? :p
Nope.

Thinking about it it might have been upto 30cm wide white stripe.

The missus saw it a couple of months ago and when she told me I thought ewwww ...... but having seen it, it looked ok, certainly noticable and different.

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
spotted again this morning (not that I can miss you) at 8:45 heading into Ilkeston thru Trowell

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
Oh dear might be time to change motors again:( Had an M3 and sold it on when I started to see the Burberry gang driving around in 328i and just thought, its only a matter of time...:facepalm:

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Noooo leave it to the Fiesta ST's

isn't that two stripes ............. a completely different matter altogether :rolleyes:

only joking, you're probably right. It wasn't offensive to my eyes, but I really like the new Seeker fin :facepalm:

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
gadgetan68 (Paul) come on admit it, you've been warching Starsky and Hutch again :popcorn:

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Har, har, har, very funny :facepalm:

Now if I was going to do something like that it'll have to be Dukes of Hazzard stylely!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts