2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm thinking of adding mud flaps to my car.

Could someone post some pictures of how they look on a white facelift car please?

Also, do they match the colour of the arches, I've seen older ones that are lighter grey instead and would look daft on the facelift car.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Yea good colour match to the car. I will stick a few pictures up tomorrow on my white civic.

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
not great pictures but give you the idea. easy to fit the front ones without removing the alloys but i removed the rear alloys. i also put a extra screw in the rear mudflaps to help hold them in place. they smaller than i thought they would be and not to noticeable on the car.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Look great, nice and blended and the colour is a good match.

Think I will fit them, I've seen the catalogue price, do you think they are worth getting the garage to fit and if so, what sort of cost?

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
No simple job to do will only take 20 min to do the job.

Front ones just remove 3 screws, put the mudflaps on and back in with the screws. With a stubby screwdriver you wont even have to take the wheels off.

I removed the rear wheels for acess. Remove screws and panel clip, on the mudflaps and replace screw and panel clip with the longer ones in the box. I put a extra screw under them as i found them a bit loose.

Simple job to do. Honda prob charge a hours labour to do the job

·
Registered
8 Posts
Very nice looking mud flaps, they blend well with the car.
By the way, I have the same looking car. Where did you buy them from?

·
Registered
100 Posts
No simple job to do will only take 20 min to do the job.

Front ones just remove 3 screws, put the mudflaps on and back in with the screws. With a stubby screwdriver you wont even have to take the wheels off.

I removed the rear wheels for acess. Remove screws and panel clip, on the mudflaps and replace screw and panel clip with the longer ones in the box. I put a extra screw under them as i found them a bit loose.

Simple job to do. Honda prob charge a hours labour to do the job
Hi Pump, a bit of a thread resurection here. I bought a set from Cox Motor parts (£79.56 before discount) and did the front ones before work-5 mins a side.
What screw did you use, and where did you put it please?
Did you use a trolly jack, and if so, what jacking point did you use.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
love your wheels ..can you say what type as dont look like standard civic type
cheers

they are the 18 inch hydrogen alloys. they are a upgrade option on the car. when i got the car it had the black alloys on it and i did not like them at all so got a good price on the hydrogen alloys and sold the black alloys. [smilie=ebil-thumbu:

Attachments

·
Dutch
1,938 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts