2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Fitted Mud Guards today,look fine to me ,I hate having a car without having the protection that they offer,anyway here is a few photos.

Attachments

Fitted Mud Guards today,look fine to me ,I hate having a car without having the protection that they offer,anyway here is a few photos.
look good those.

Reactions: davrob1
thanks a lot davrob :)

so the parts number of these mud guards is the same as mud guards from USA?

I ask because Honda Poland (they has confirm info form Belgium) said that mud guards from USA do not fit to euro civic sport

Is there any drilling or cutting required to fit these to the 1.5 sport? I've seen the instructions for them and it looks like they refer to cutting a piece out of a plastic inner but the UK ones have a carpet type liner so wondering if fitting to a UK model differs. I had the equivalent ones fitted to my 9g and they blended in pretty well against the plastic wheel arch trim, but not sure how they'll look against the white paintwork on the 10g without the black arch trim to hide them.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.