2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see from the Gallery that most folks don't seem to have mudflaps fitted. I don't at the moment but was thinking of getting them because the plastic trim just in fornt of the rear wheels is getting marked.
I have a courtesy car at the moment which has mudflaps fitted (which look easy to remove :evil:) but they actually seem to spoil the look of the car and are also a different shade of grey.

So, does anyone who has these think they are worthwhile, and do we know how much they cost:?:

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
I have them fitted and the colour matches well (see 'Gallery' 'My 1.8EX i-SHIFT'). Can't tell you the price as they came as part of a package. I'm sure they save a lot of mud being thrown along the sills, especially in Winter. Al.

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Mine are exactly the same shade of gray; but they do spoil the look a bit and the back ones easily get caught on small speedbumps!
But mine came with the car, so not complaining too much.

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
I've just had a look on the 'Build Your Own' Civic site and they are listed as £100 for a set of 4.

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
I just had the front pair fitted when I bought mine. £50 a pair. Fitted.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone for their input. I think a trip to the dealer is in order for at least the front ones, provided they are the right colour

·
Registered
111 Posts
Thanks everyone for their input. I think a trip to the dealer is in order for at least the front ones, provided they are the right colour
Pjelsworth
I have front and rear mudflaps,the front are lower than the rears. on leaving a council car park had to drive over some of those spring loaded traps one hit the front o/s and it popped out the plastic wheel arch. needed to purchase soom popets to secure.i have 18" altimos wide tyres and they prvent the mud on the doors. so beware

1 - 10 of 10 Posts