2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a few bits turn up yesterday from Mugen that are rather nice.

Biggest suprise for me though was the badge. At £70.52+VAT is a bit steep for a stick on badge....until you see it!:eek:

I guess we are all used to seeing the ebay copies stuck to things that when you see the real deal it looks like nothing you would expect.

First impression was how the hell am I going to stick that on my car, keeping it in-line and not getting a letter or 2 mixed up or upside down.:facepalm:
Well. Open the packet and its obvious.

The badge parts are all stuck on a backing strip and the laser cut foam keeps everything together while you peel the backing and apply it. Simples.

Still a lot for a badge mind but you can apreciate the thought that goes into some of the products.

Badge.jpg

Badge2.jpg

So now you know what a real one looks like, you can all point and laugh at everyone with the cheap copies.;)

Also had some keyrings and lanyards turn up if anyones interested.;)

keyring.jpg

lanyard.jpg

·
Aye Aye....
7,101 Posts
I'm really pleased you have this as I was goin to
ask if you could stick mines on when I come down...I do agree the eBay ones are tacky cheap rubbish but this thing is top notch

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
I want a Mugen sun strip! but the ones I've seen are cheap and nasty. Paul - have you seen any decent ones about, sun strips that is, it doesn't even have to be mugen....

ps - Mugen keyring looks nice!

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
ooooh - I will take a look when I'm down and buy one if I like it. :)

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
I like. Oh go on then, put it on the shopping list too Paul. I will only have a mid life crisis once. :D

·
Registered
446 Posts
First impression was how the hell am I going to stick that on my car, keeping it in-line and not getting a letter or 2 mixed up or upside down.:facepalm:
Well. Open the packet and its obvious.
I know what you mean Paul. I've stuck a few on recently and I've been paranoid about measuring and lining them up before going for the final "stick".
I must admit even I was surprised how comprehensive the packaging was - almost a shame to throw it in the bin when you've finished :)

By the way it's the same deal with the number plate bolt packaging as well.

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I will need to check in sunstrip prices as I had a load made up for the race cars. Going to get some more done. They weren't expensive. £10-15 IIRC.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts