2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Email received from Mugen this morning:

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen

With some difficult discussion and special arrangements for us we have 3 FN2 Civic Type-R aero kits reserved for the UK market currently in Japan. These kits compile of:

Front bumper
Air intake garnish
Rear Bumper
Front sports grille
Front fenders
Aero bonnet
Rear wing

The retail price is £5271.31. Your price is £4217.05.

These prices are excluding VAT and delivery from Mugen Euro, Northampton. There are only a very small number of kits available in the world as we speak. They are not officially released in Japan till early November. If you wish to purchase one of these we can ship it this week and you will have it on the release date ready for your customers.

The Aero kit for this car has had the most demand from all that has seen the car. So place your order today and avoid any delay. Be the first to sell a Mugen aero kit for the FN2 Civic in the UK and the world!

If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact me.

So. Special price for the full kit only. We won't be ordering this kit to split it so serious enquieries only. Again by email rather than by replying to a thread please to:

[email protected]

Thanks

Paul

·
Premium Member
1,656 Posts
only?! aahaha
im sure some one will bite.
do you have any individual prices?

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
good discount/deal but omg...i would cry if i had to fork that out lol

·
Registered
251 Posts
Wow.

A few months down the line and it will get ripped off by some other chinese manufacturer.

·
Banned
1,033 Posts
Keeping in mind none of these parts come painted.. you might as well double that price :rolleyes:

·
Banned
1,033 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts