2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, what are your experiences with fibreglass. I have purchased a spoiler and a front mugen bumper however after reading many articles online i have now become very cautious about purchasing fibreglass because i fear if i curb the car it will crack.

Have you guys had any experience with fibreglass parts such as fenders bumpers etc?

·
retroppuS
957 Posts
I've just purchased a mugen grille. I queried this exact quesion when I got mines from Matt at injection imports. He assured me that the fibre glass from mugen if genuine is extremely strong. However upon feeling the grille, I would say it may break if hit hard

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
I've just purchased a mugen grille. I queried this exact quesion when I got mines from Matt at injection imports. He assured me that the fibre glass from mugen if genuine is extremely strong. However upon feeling the grille, I would say it may break if hit hard
To be fair anything would break if it was hit hard enough...

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
There was a discussion on the facebook page the other day, much better quality than Fugen anyway

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. I will just go ahead with it. Now my car is nighthawk black, do i just have the spoiler rear bumper etc painted the same colour?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts