2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
翻訳中に失わ
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fitted this today, took 10 mins total :)

Top quality for a very detailed item, supplied by Gers in the traders section who also helped come up with a custom design :cool:

A great little inexpensive mod IMO

Attachments

Reactions: gers

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
nice touch :cool:

i'm guessing your handbrake will not be used any more at the lights ;)

Reactions: CraigyM200

·
翻訳中に失わ
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice mate.

Is it a transfer?
It is adhesive vinyl. You remove the brake light unit and fit it over the surface.

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Did u stick this on the out side or inside mate I ordered one yesterday ;)

·
翻訳中に失わ
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Reactions: pcwd

·
aka Colin
10,854 Posts
copycat...lol was waiting for someone else to do this, looks good doesnt it matey ;)

·
翻訳中に失わ
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
copycat...lol was waiting for someone else to do this, looks good doesnt it matey ;)
:lol: not seen yours, thought I was being a bit different. Got Gerry to stretch out the Mugen font a bit and have a logo either side........is your one exact same? :oops:

·
翻訳中に失わ
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i like that Craig , not as much as i like mine :p but i like it all the same :)
Thanks mate :) yeah yours is the best......what does it say again? :p

·
aka Colin
10,854 Posts
:lol: not seen yours, thought I was being a bit different. Got Gerry to stretch out the Mugen font a bit and have a logo either side........is your one exact same? :oops:
lol, was only kidding with you matey, its not quite the same, theres a few pics of mine in my build thread, my mugen is smaller writing i think.

·
Likes this
407 Posts

·
翻訳中に失わ
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol, was only kidding with you matey, its not quite the same, theres a few pics of mine in my build thread, my mugen is smaller writing i think.
I know you were :lol: Just checked out your build thread, a great read and some motor you've got there! I'm a H.O.T. member too just not had a chance to do a track day yet :(

Saw your light cover there :cool: nothin like mine though.....you've got stop faster dots on yours :p

·
Premium Member
6,728 Posts
Looks really good with the LED brake light.

I've had a Gers "Type R" one on mine for a while now and think it looks the dogs danglies. The Mugen one does suit your car though without a doubt. ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts