2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
I don't even bother to look any more, I just wait for Loxy to post so I can see what we are up to.
:lol:

I'm just excited about what you are getting up to. :thumbsup:

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
i wonder what the mpg is going to be like, if you can some how run eco and get 40+ mpg and then put it in sport mode and get 20+ mpg then i can see it doing well. if it gets the same mpg as a civic type r its kind of pointless but still a nice car

·
Registered
446 Posts
i wonder what the mpg is going to be like, if you can some how run eco and get 40+ mpg and then put it in sport mode and get 20+ mpg then i can see it doing well. if it gets the same mpg as a civic type r its kind of pointless but still a nice car
We have been easily achieving over 40mpg in ECO mode, and really it's down to how far you mash the pedal in Sport mode as to whether you get 25 or 35. I think if you run it really hard for a tankful it would be in the 20's, but if you want to hyper-mile it then decent mpg is achievable.
Our tests have been unscientific in that regard because we are still in development, but that's the sort of figures we've been seeing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts