2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
spotted only my 2nd EVER CW R in the NE but this one was even more limited than mine, just seen the back end and its jaw dropping spliter but without the big spoiler, so assumed it was the Mugen 200 one. collingwood'ish street about 4ish.

·
Registered
420 Posts
spotted only my 2nd EVER CW R in the NE but this one was even more limited than mine, just seen the back end and its jaw dropping spliter but without the big spoiler, so assumed it was the Mugen 200 one. collingwood'ish street about 4ish.
Pretty sure there was two of them in the dealership the other week, either normal type R's in Champ white or the Mugen, had the black bits around the spliters front and back

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pretty sure there was two of them in the dealership the other week, either normal type R's in Champ white or the Mugen, had the black bits around the spliters front and back
aye popped in there yesterday, they have 2 mugen 200's, one has the mugen rear wing and black vinyl on the roof which i must say looks pretty sweet, and a proper mugen on the way for the director he said. tho sure the one i seen didnt have the mugen rear wing, but a 200 has been sold to a guy in durham so maybe he was in town that day.

I'm coming round to this rear wing in a big way, really think it balances the rear/lower end, just a pity about the jaw dropping price

·
Registered
420 Posts
aye popped in there yesterday, they have 2 mugen 200's, one has the mugen rear wing and black vinyl on the roof which i must say looks pretty sweet, and a proper mugen on the way for the director he said. tho sure the one i seen didnt have the mugen rear wing, but a 200 has been sold to a guy in durham so maybe he was in town that day.

I'm coming round to this rear wing in a big way, really think it balances the rear/lower end, just a pity about the jaw dropping price

Drove past today and it is the M200, it was sat outside the front on scotswood road, think its the M20 that is inside in the showroom.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I want!!!!!!, how much??
dont we all lol. the M200 in the showroom I think is stickered up at £24***, this one however, which is obv the dem, has the mugen wing and vinyl on the roof so I'd say that adds £1500 to the price.

I want the rear wing.......

·
Banned
1,033 Posts
Hideous

·
Banned
1,033 Posts
It just looks like an after thought to me, it's like Honda have approached Mugen and said "we want to get more money out of the Type R Brigade.. we need a spoiler"

Ten minutes later, Yoji the office junior emailed an MS Paint JPEG over to Norman @ Swindon

.. and this is the result

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It just looks like an after thought to me, it's like Honda have approached Mugen and said "we want to get more money out of the Type R Brigade.. we need a spoiler"

Ten minutes later, Yoji the office junior emailed an MS Paint JPEG over to Norman @ Swindon

.. and this is the result
its not like that man, if they wanted to simply rip us off they'd bring out some limited editions with a cpl of extra bits and charge us more :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts