2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
I like the rear wing. I must admit I do prefer the standard pipes. Don't like the front bumper. Love the wheels though.

These opinions are coming from a M200 owner BTW :)

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Location update: the car has now moved to the showroom at West Quay Honda (Hendy), Southampton, just in case anybody is in the area and wants to nip inand take a look.

By the way, had a conversation with Tom at TGM and he told me what an absolute pleasure it was to fit the Mugen body kit. He said everything went together perfectly, and way better than some other "manufacturers" body kits they get asked to fit (and the time it takes to get them anywhere near right).
It is what we expect of Mugen components but it is good to hear from a 3rd-party that the quality does show through.

·
Premium Member
2,317 Posts
shame we've not seen many core performance parts for the FK2 from mugen :( rear wing is on my dream list. while it does scream aftermarket, it works for me. gl with sale, a good price imo for what it is...

·
Earth Dreams :)
927 Posts
Think it needs to be taken along side a standard FK2 of the same colour in order to appreciate the differences.
Personally, I don't like it based on the photos shown.. maybe too close, I dont know.. just doesn't seem quite right..

21 - 31 of 31 Posts