2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was on www.jdmland.com and while looking i found a set of mint mugen gp wheels. According to a currency converter you will be paying 1,127.77 for the set of 4. I dont know how much shipping is though.

To find them go into the civic FD2 section and they are at the bottom :D

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You get your eibachs fitted?
Not yet. Had the car at the dealers due to a noise from the suspension and they had it for over a week before finding the problem but when i got it back its still there so dont know whether to give it back in or just live with it

·
Premium Member
6,314 Posts
Not yet. Had the car at the dealers due to a noise from the suspension and they had it for over a week before finding the problem but when i got it back its still there so dont know whether to give it back in or just live with it
Yeah is it a knocking noise from the back?Ive got some knocking or some sort of noise from my rear suspension only on first start up

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah is it a knocking noise from the back?Ive got some knocking or some sort of noise from my rear suspension only on first start up
Mines is a metallic clicking noise from the front but you hear it on the road

·
Premium Member
6,314 Posts
Dosent sound to good mate,i'd take it to a different dealer and see if they can solve the problem or get them to change the front suspension if still under warrenty

·
Aye Aye....
7,098 Posts
That is a phenomenal deal btw!! If it was a choice I'd definitely go for the rims over the spoiler Gp as you'll never get a deal like that again, they are around 1k a corner at rrp!

Besides the yen rate is steadily increasing so you'll get the wing cheaper in a few months ;)

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dosent sound to good mate,i'd take it to a different dealer and see if they can solve the problem or get them to change the front suspension if still under warrenty
I'm probably going to go back with it but can't be arsed driving round in a honda jazz for another week for them not to fix it again and it means I can't get the springs fitted until I get it back whenever that will be

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Im stupidly tired so it may be right infront of me but do these prices inc vat. They seem very good at that price.

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Im stupidly tired so it may be right infront of me but do these prices inc vat. They seem very good at that price.
I'm not sure mate. Even if tax is added its still a very good price you will get them for.

·
SGP Fk8
9,722 Posts
Description from site:

Mugen GP Forged Wheel Gun Metallic Finish. Specs: 18x7.5, +48 offset, 5x114.3, 17.75 lbs each. Part Number: 42700-XVJ-000. Price is for set of 4, Brand New in Box.
i stand corrected ! thats what i get for looking at it on my phone through my eyelids before i have woken up properly

back to sleep perhaps :facepalm:

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
i stand corrected ! thats what i get for looking at it on my phone through my eyelids before i have woken up properly

back to sleep perhaps :facepalm:
Your post made me panic I had miss read it too lol - went straight back and double checked - I have asked for a quote sent to the UK will post it up here when I have it

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Description from site:

Mugen GP Forged Wheel Gun Metallic Finish. Specs: 18x7.5, +48 offset, 5x114.3, 17.75 lbs each. Part Number: 42700-XVJ-000. Price is for set of 4, Brand New in Box.
I was sure it was for the set of 4 so glad you have confirmed it

1 - 20 of 31 Posts