2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've now decided to buy myself a mugen gril for my R but where is the best place to buy it? I've seen Tdi, touge and litchfield imports you can buy mugen products, I know touge import from japan but not sure how long the wait would be for 1?

·
Premium Member
6,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll have a check on there site as I'll prob buy my spoiler with the same company when my funds allow me to lol

·
Registered
446 Posts
I've now decided to buy myself a mugen gril for my R but where is the best place to buy it? I've seen Tdi, touge and litchfield imports you can buy mugen products, I know touge import from japan but not sure how long the wait would be for 1?
Assuming you have an FN2, they are in stock in the UK so you can get one from any one of the authorised UK distributors and have it this week if you want.

·
Premium Member
6,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Assuming you have an FN2, they are in stock in the UK so you can get one from any one of the authorised UK distributors and have it this week if you want.

Yeah have an FN2 cool thanks,think phoniex honda in paisley are the only scottish supplier.

·
Aye Aye....
7,101 Posts
yeh 've seen them at phoenix but UK prices are closer to £400 and touge has recently went up to £351 however RHDJapan inc postage is abou £300 (might get caught at customs though! however given it's value I think it might slip thru without charge)

·
Premium Member
6,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah just had a check on rhdjapans web site got it costed up with shipping is the cheapest ive seen known my luck customs will hit me with a charge lol

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Pity we couldn't buy direct from mugen to keep the costs even lower but like everything else the middle man needs a cut :(

·
Registered
446 Posts
Yeah have an FN2 cool thanks,think phoniex honda in paisley are the only scottish supplier.
Phoenix are probably your nearest but there is also Ewens in Cornhill or there is now Springfield in Newcastle.
All either hold stock or have access to our own central stock.

·
Sold a kidney last week!
3,962 Posts
I believe my EP3 Mugen Wing is in the UK too. :D

·
Registered
698 Posts
@Rhd Japan

This is actually their normal reduced price on grill but very good :). It takes them about 10 days to get the item to you, and t yes they can put lower price on invoice so theres a chance you avoid customs :)

·
Aye Aye....
7,101 Posts
Yeah just had a check on rhdjapans web site got it costed up with shipping is the cheapest ive seen known my luck customs will hit me with a charge lol
lol yeh im the same mate, guaranteed they'd hit me with something lol but then surely it would still be the cheapest way to go?

·
Premium Member
1,651 Posts
Phoenix are probably your nearest but there is also Ewens in Cornhill or there is now Springfield in Newcastle.
All either hold stock or have access to our own central stock.
Springfield Newcastle stock mugen parts now?! I will be popping there soon :D

I got my grille a while back from Touge. I highly recommend them!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Mugen can I ask why we can't buy direct from you ?
Yes, because we don't have the resources or the set-up to deal with retail enquiries, therefore we have mutual agreements with our retailers who can give you the service you would expect (the same reason you cant buy direct from HKS and others).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts