2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was waiting for Mugen grille almost 5 months from Touge .... finally I got it and fitted on my car today :cool: worth to waiting for it as I paid £329 for grille and paint + Fitting £70 total £399 ;)

Picture here

Attachments

·
Registered
412 Posts
Looks excellent mate, nicest silver fn2 I have seen

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
Very nice mate, lush.

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Looks great buddy, really liking the silver R's at the mo and I have to say that is a immaculate looking one. :)

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Man that looks sweeeeeeeet on a silver car!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Looks really good mate!

Once i have bought the wheels and springs I'm after i will start saving for a Mugen grille myself.

·
My sticker's crooked
472 Posts
I usually have an intense dislike for silver cars but with those black splitters, mirror skullcaps, alloys and grille yours looks very nice.

Well done!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Never been a fan of silver but with the splitter, mirror skull caps and now that grille, yours is the exception. Looks stunning! [smilie=coolup.gif]

·
Registered
240 Posts
Just noticed ive posted nearly the exact same thing as Rosse Modest. Looks like two people had the same opinion of silver cars... untill they seen yours!! :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
That Mugen grill looks so sweet..... I really want one by why is it so bloody expensive.... If it was more reasonable surely more people would buy them....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts