2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
How long ago did this car go up for sale ? I paid 16k for one with wing carbon grill carbon slam panel tegiwa exhaust with 35k on in December
When I looked between piston heads autotrader and Ebay there were about 5 for sale ranging from 14.5 - 16k only this had the wing and a few other bits done and spotless
So sounds like that would of been a bargain

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
What I noticed was a low mileage mint one was averaging 15k just as the new type r came out and since then seen the same example of car as gone up to 16k
I looked at buying the car I got last year for 15k but funds just was not there and 5-6 months later the same car was up to 16k which is top of the price range for the car but as said had a few bits on that I would of fitted any way so was willing to pay the extra to buy it with all the mods on all ready

·
Registered
12 Posts
hi all. this was the first one to be made, I own it and it come with a letter from Honda proving that this was the first one ever made, I bought it from cpc in march 2016 and it had 27000 miles on the clock and now has 28000 so ive only done 1000 miles as this is going to be an investment (also own a civic 1.8si 60 plate as my run around)

·
Enjoying life
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
So it's not a car to enjoy but just an investment?

·
Registered
12 Posts
So it's not a car to enjoy but just an investment?
yeah I bought it as an investment but when I do drive it I love it. only drive it when its not raining or in winter months because of the salt on the roads. its in mint condition and want to keep it that way. being the 1st one ever made and totally standard it will be worth something one day.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts