2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get either the either of those kits on my car, would any adjustments need made? 5 door 2.2 2010.
I know there’s a thread about putting type r kit onto a 5 door, would the same rules apply to these kits?
And has anyone got the Mugen rear bumper/splitter? I’m in 2 minds about it because the exhausts change from triangle to circle which I don’t know if I’m too keen on

·
Registered
388 Posts
would the same rules apply to these kits?
As far as i know, this is just for the type r skirts etc. You will need to remove the bumpers to get the clips off to allow for the installation for the new splitter/diffuser?

A lot of people on here recommend (typerkits) for body parts as they fit well and arent too expensive.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had a look on that site earlier, a good bit of their Mugen stuff is out of stock, still a few things there though. I seen the gp kit (front & back I think it was) for under £900 not sure if that included painting, wasn’t sure looking at it

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looking to get either the either of those kits on my car, would any adjustments need made? 5 door 2.2 2010.
I know there’s a thread about putting type r kit onto a 5 door, would the same rules apply to these kits?
And has anyone got the Mugen rear bumper/splitter? I’m in 2 minds about it because the exhausts change from triangle to circle which I don’t know if I’m too keen on
Hy, i have the civic 1.8 5d and bought the gp kit and it sees freaking great. Bought it from coxmotorparts and all perfect

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hy, i have the civic 1.8 5d and bought the gp kit and it sees freaking great. Bought it from coxmotorparts and all perfect

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Did the side skirts come with the GP kit? Or did you have to buy those separately?

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Gp kit is just front an rear splitters, so you would still need the arches and side skirts. The gp from honda is around £900 and comes painted already.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts