2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be able to supply the official Mugen rocker covers as fitted to the M20s very shortly.

£300 +vat and free fitting ;)

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
any pictures paul? this isnt the mugen carbon spark plug cover is it?

·
I-VTEC everyday ;)
562 Posts
I think its the whole top half engine cover

·
Sold a kidney last week!
3,962 Posts
It's a normal rocker, perhaps/likely to be lighter in weight than stock, and maybe a richer red colour/if not the same red (I think it's exactly the same as stock IIRC); with Mugen and the Kanji logo imprinted on it in white to the side of the oil cap. Bliss.

Like I was saying :) Unless they've changed them on the Production M20's.

·
Banned
1,033 Posts
£300 plus VAT!? Holy God in Heaven :facepalm:

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
if its lighter it could be a good buy lol..i was hoping it would be a smooth cover

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not 100% sure on details yet as Mugen only fit them to the race engines they have built so its seen as de-valuing the product if matey boy with his engine bay bling only is sporting one. They will be changing the design slightly for me to diferentiate between the race ones and retail ones and this may mean different colour etc.

Quite liking the idea of TDi Powertuning etched into it as well on cars we have mapped or done work on and maybe in black.

Will keep you posted though.

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
a choice of colors would be even better, black, white or red maybe? white with black mugen etched in. . .mmmm . . .

that would look bling! :cool:

then carbon top with white mugen off the pic would top that off no end!

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
Not 100% sure on details yet as Mugen only fit them to the race engines they have built so its seen as de-valuing the product if matey boy with his engine bay bling only is sporting one. They will be changing the design slightly for me to diferentiate between the race ones and retail ones and this may mean different colour etc.

Quite liking the idea of TDi Powertuning etched into it as well on cars we have mapped or done work on and maybe in black.

Will keep you posted though.
[smilie=ebil-thumbu:

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's not. If you look carefully round the edges you can still see the red overspray. It's painted yellow ontop of the red so probably heavier.
Spoon is pretty much oem in a fancy box anyway even for things like their pistons.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts