2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Best bet would be ebay. Try Cazza from Sumopower but Mugen/Honda were not selling Mugen RR parts to the general Public. If you need RR parts for your FD2 you have to go through some paper work and prove you own an RR etc IIRC.

A few parts are now becoming available on ebay so id try there and Sumopower incase our Cazza has any contacts in the land of the rising sun :D
I want one too and been looking for quite a while. If you find one let me know ;)

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Don't you like the S2000 gear knob?
I have a feeling this is what they may have to put up with lol one of these and a two quid sticker from Ebay :D

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
If you find one let me know! Absolutely gorgeous that one

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
Its nice though...money is not to be thought of when Mugen is mentioned.

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
Piissshhhh ! ...

Get a 'Seeker' - ftw !!! ...

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
I expect if you could buy one from Honda I'd say £200-£300 but Id still buy one.
Haven't we got a RR owner on here! Perhaps ask him to buy five and distribute? :)

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
I've been asked many times by people from many different Honda forums to get RR parts for them. Unfortunately it's something I'm not prepared to do, sorry.

Chris.

PS for info the gearknob costs >£300

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
I've been asked many times by people from many different Honda forums to get RR parts for them. Unfortunately it's something I'm not prepared to do, sorry.

Chris.

PS for info the gearknob costs >£300
Thanks for your input! :)

For me I'm happy with the Mugen FN2 shifter, can you at least tell everyone that's after a RR one how it feels?? Lol!!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.