2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As there is a big interest in this item I am placing an initial order for 10 off but if more names are added then I will increase the quantity.

Deal is £223 incl VAT plus delivery or international shipping if overseas.
For those asking about international shipping I currently have prices of about £75 but am trying to work out a better way of sending parts abroad as it is quite expensive so please bear with me I am looking into it.

Remember we can fit them for you for anyone a bit worried as it is fiddly and you do need a few different tools and fitting will work out about £75.

So please cut and paste the list adding names:

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
ill have one please. looking to come over from ireland in march, could i pay and get you to fit it when i come over?
if you could pm me, i want a wavetrac lsd and fastpro all done at the same time and need a price please. Colin.

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
why so expensive??? :-0 - take a look here - 239$
Possibly because that’s in America.
Add to that local tax, import tax and international shipping.

Can I just clarify that we are a UK company and appointed OFFICIAL Mugen dealers and the prices are fixed by Mugen and discounts can only be offered upon their approval.

As pointed out in the first post this thread is for people to post their names down. General discussions and thread crapping doesn’t help me with the logistics of working out this group buy.

·
Registered
353 Posts
How easy are these to fit

·
CS1.6 Pro
1,643 Posts
is that not handled by touge? im pretty sure it would be

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Please Gents. This is TDi North offering a group buy and not a discussion about another supplier and their import arrangements.
I was hoping to see a simple list of names!

·
CS1.6 Pro
1,643 Posts
apologies for the confusion! my names still on your list :)

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
1 pigdog (colin)
2 cache (chris) (need to get paid first!)
3 dahools ( i've decided i need to treat myself to something )

·
CS1.6 Pro
1,643 Posts
getting paid on the 30th - will pay up then good sir

1 - 20 of 88 Posts