2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For a very limited time I am able to offer the Mugen throttle body, complete with all sensors for £499.37 including VAT
This is on a first come first served basis and availability is limited.

Its a plug and play unit, perfect fitment to the RRC manifolds which I can also supply.;)

I have posted details on this including dyno graphs in this section already for those interested here: http://www.civinfo.com/forum/tdi-north/33913-mugen-throttle-body-tested.html :cool:

Postage in UK is about £13. For overseas I would have to get quotes on a case by case basis. Collection is also possible.

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
Can you send me some pictures of the Mugen TB? Thanks.

·
The White Knight
1,486 Posts
How limited a time are we talking Paul as i dont get paid till end of the month and owe the bank a few pounds here and there

·
Aye Aye....
7,101 Posts
Cheers Paul I'll have a think about it!

How many hours labour would we be talking for this plus the rest of my stuff (rrc, miltek, GM, quickshift)? Bout 5-6hours? Cheers

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
TB in stock?

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
ok for me to pop down thur or fri afternoon to see the TB?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hi I am interested in the Mugen TB you have there and Also a RRC Manifold with all the needed gaskets

Please let me know the total cost for TB, RRC manifold and all gaket shipped to Singapore and all items must be complete for the DIY

thank you :popcorn2:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts