2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Spotted a new Mugen Type r in Sittingbourne this afternoon, the version with the full wing on the back (the M20 version). Anyone on here?

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Where abouts in Sittingbourne? gonna have to keep an eye out now if its lurking the Swale area. :D

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Apparently it has been seen by others near the town and industrial area. I saw it coming off stockbury roundabout heading towards Canterbury, at around 4pm yesterday. I'm wondering if CPL have got their hands on one as they do lots of mods for the type r? There is also an importer on the island that does FD2 type r's and my friends think they may have got it? Who knows?

Could you let me know when you get your supercharger installed as this is something I am also considering and would love to see the difference and have a proper chat to someone who has had one for a while. I live very near to Sittingbourne so if you ever want to do a meet let me know.

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Cool, will definatly be keeping an eye out then!

Yeah no problem bout the 'charger...will be good to see some more local R owners who actually know what the car is, all the ones i seem to see around are being driven by older men & women who you just know dont have the first idea about what a type R is meant for. :)

Hoping to get it sorted in the next month or 2, had a hard last 2 months with all my large yearly expenses coming out at the same times.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts