2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so back from tdi south, gp kit and wing fitted. not gonna lie, it looks the nuts. took some pics, apologies for the low quality its nearly dark and taken with an iphone. i'll get some proper ones done in due time :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Looks fantastic mate, really works with the gp kit on silver. The Mugen wing is always going to be a Marmite situation, personally I think it looks great and again working nicely with silver.

Enjoy the freshly modified ride..!!

Nick

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
been thinking of the mugen wing for my silver R how much was it if you dont mind me asking

PM if you prefer

does look well btw
your best bet would be to speak to tdi mate, i payed as a job lot to have it painted and fitted along with the gp pack but your looking at 1500 ish with vat ect

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks fantastic mate, really works with the gp kit on silver. The Mugen wing is always going to be a Marmite situation, personally I think it looks great and again working nicely with silver.

Enjoy the freshly modified ride..!!

Nick
yeah its deffo one of them things where on one car it might look right, but not on another. the gp kit and the mixture of silver and black and the wing as a package look good i think. just the bonnet to go :)

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
On every photo this rear wing looks like a big wing, but the truth is that it's not big at all :)
it really isnt in the 'flesh' its just slightly different from the norm and people that arnt sure about the look wont fork out to see how it'll look. i think no matter what colour fn2 you've got, the mugen wing will look great on it and its not too big at all :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
I'm in love... :adore:

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
it looks good on silver - good work

·
geekess
3,638 Posts
Liking that :D

it really isnt in the 'flesh' its just slightly different from the norm and people that arnt sure about the look wont fork out to see how it'll look. i think no matter what colour fn2 you've got, the mugen wing will look great on it and its not too big at all :)
I agree. When i first saw pics of the wing i wasnt too sure as it looked so big and heavy but when u see it in the flesh it looks great and kind of balances out the civics fat bottom!!!

·
WARRIOR
2,107 Posts
God damn...... ive just fitted my GP splitters , courtesy of KIMO, now i want that wing , it looks fantastic altho i might just a=have something a little different in mind too;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts