2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
regrets his username
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be delivered tomorrow :D got the grille yesterday :D got a maxed out card [smilie=sad.gif] look for a decent balance transfer card tonight ;).

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
You should have been quicker on my for sale thread ;)

but you will LOVE them!! great choice!

Grill is my fave... was lol

·
regrets his username
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You should have been quicker on my for sale thread ;)

but you will LOVE them!! great choice!

Grill is my fave... was lol
I know I'm still kicking myself for not looking what really annoyed me was the fact it was in my colour as well no need to spend on a spray job. It was missing out on your parts what made me think sod it.

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
I know I'm still kicking myself for not looking what really annoyed me was the fact it was in my colour as well no need to spend on a spray job. It was missing out on your parts what made me think sod it.
Speaking to Kipling who had all my Mugen items, he waited all day looking at the for sale threads waiting for mine to pop up. Thats why they were snapped up in three minutes.

I let it slip that I was selling up and when a thread was happening. worked out for me anyway lol!!

either way you will love them, they really enhance the look of the car.

·
regrets his username
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Try telling that to my family they reckon it looks disgusting in the pictures and they reckon it will ruin the car. Best part about it is i haven't told my workmate he owns a NHB and is selling it to get the CW to match mine, everyday he's on his phone saying "im getting that done to it, im getting one of them and one of them", im stood there thinking "you have no idea what i have sat at home" :nenner:. Im just going to roll up at work one morning and watch his jaw drop and honestly he will go in a right sulk because when i ordered the Gp kit without telling him and he caught me smuggling it into my car he went mardy for about 2hrs so i cant wait for this one.

·
Boost Time...
989 Posts
Its gonna look great and on my wish list, but justifying the cost to the wife is the sticking point lol, shame she knows how much it cost [smilie=nope.gif]

·
regrets his username
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Everything off here, the grille from injection imports on sale at £370 all in and the wing from hendy performance £1190 all in. Just needs spraying now

·
Premium Member
6,314 Posts
Best mods you can buy I think lol I know how you feel had spent the best part of 6-7 months saving up for the grill and spoiler and tbh I still can believe that I've got them on my car

1 - 13 of 13 Posts