2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Had numerous warning lights come on the car on my way home from work last night as you can see on the photo.

Anyone had anything similar? Booked in with the dealer to look at on Monday but thought I would ask.

Thanks,

Ben

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hello all,

Had numerous warning lights come on the car on my way home from work last night as you can see on the photo.

Anyone had anything similar? Booked in with the dealer to look at on Monday but thought I would ask.

Thanks,

Ben

Yep had them 3 times now.

Went into garage today to get the grill sorted because of the parking sensor issue. They plugged into computer and found nothing wrong and told me it’s just seems to be a glitch.

Hasn’t happened for a while now so hopefully sorted itself out.

Jonny

·
Registered
62 Posts
Jeez Jonny that's lit up like a xmas tree!? Only time I've had that happen is when I disconnected the battery (to see if that cured the non functioning stop/ start - by charging the battery!? it didn't). the computer goes nuts for a while but soon recalibrates itself

·
4,678 Posts
The only time I have seen that on mine is when Mr Honda reset the computer and gave me the car back without fully running it. They went one by one after about 2-3 miles. However, OP has not been back toi this thread so we can only assume that his car is now OK. Would be nice for the feedback though.

·
Registered
48 Posts
The only time I have seen that on mine is when Mr Honda reset the computer and gave me the car back without fully running it. They went one by one after about 2-3 miles. However, OP has not been back toi this thread so we can only assume that his car is now OK. Would be nice for the feedback though.
Yes. I’ve had no more issues with the car fingers crossed it doesn’t return. Was quite annoying.

Jonny

·
4,678 Posts
Did it just 'go on it's own accord' like mine or did you have to do something Jonny?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Did it just 'go on it's own accord' like mine or did you have to do something Jonny?
It just went mate by itself. It was strange. Last time it happened I pulled on my drive ran in house to get something started car and it was on. Turned engine off turned back on and was fine. Maybe it could of been battery issue? Car has 3500 miles on clock now. It used to do it with around 2000 miles on clock.

Jonny

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Apologies that I didn't update this, it is annoying when there is no resolution! - I took it to the dealer and they took the front off the sensor and checked everything was ok, plugged the car in and cleared the codes. They said if I comes back they will change the radar sensor out.

It has been fine since and no other issues apart from the horrible brakes!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts