2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as you all know my Gorgeous FN2 was sold and it took me a while to decide on what I was going to change to.... Audi TT... then I was going to keep the FN2 then back to the TT then finally decided to buy a FD2.

It was quite a mission to pick this fine example but I wasnt going to let this one go. Another one popped up on the internet a few days I was due to leave but it would have been a 12 hour drive so picking this one up from NI was actually quicker

The trip took me from Bristol airport at 7am and landed at Belfast airport. I waited outside then I saw the roof of my FD2 over the hedge...
I took it for a spin and gave it a look over and WOW.... What a car. It fly's its a very quick car and handles very well. Its a cracking car and love the looks. The car has been tastefully modified and nearly have another finished project. Just have to add and change the odd thing.

The mod list looks a little like this..
Toda exhaust
Toda exhaust manifold
GM Intake
JDM Carbon rad cover
J's front strut
Tein coilovers
Tuned by CPL racing then tweeked by AI Motorsport in NI
Rear window tints
Rear fog light relocation to the inner two rear lights.
Upgraded security.

So here are some pics of the car.

Hope you enjoy the pics.

·
Registered
420 Posts
That looks stunning! :) nice 1!

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
Thats lovely. Its funny how the Js brace for the FD2 fits the Gruppe M but the FN2 brace looks like it doesnt

·
Registered
299 Posts
very very nice indeed

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
That is superb looking, nice one murray

·
-Thor-
100 Posts
Now that's a spectacular looking car! The previous owner had great taste. The white wheels work really well on this car. Congrats, mate!

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
i dont need to say much, u know its awesome :) can i ask how much damage to ** wallet it did?

1 - 20 of 137 Posts