2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I'm getting some time to begin sorting this, we'll start at the beginning. I'm probably not going to go mad, I never seem to keep my motors long enough to make it worthwhile, but I never say never! First few jobs have been sorting out the undertrays, front was all loose and hanging down so caught on anything other than smooth surfaces, seems someone has been there with cable ties rather than the proper clips. Had a few fasteners in the pot of doom, so have got it sitting a bit better, and I've rubbed down and polished teh headlights today as they had gone cloudy.

I'm still in 2 minds with what to do with the wheels. Tyres are 40 profile rather than 45, which also doesn't help with the under tray catching I expect, do I swap the lot or just tyres and refurb these alloys, typical corrosion and kerbing on them. Fogs need replacing, 1 broken, the other has lost the silvering, and a few scuffs and dings need looking at too.

Debating a sports grille at some point, I've always kind of preferred them over the clear perspex ones. But anyways, here we are, a small work in progress thread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts