2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers. Close up there are swirl marks so it will need some detailing done. I wasn't really looking for a black car but I do love the way it looks.

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
looks great, just what mine looked like when i first picked her up

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
looks great but would look better colour coded and would be £300 well spent

·
aka Colin
10,854 Posts
lovely matey, great colour and you'll enjoy it loads.

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got to say I'm loving the Civic so far, My only gripe is I'm getting quite a bit of noise from the rear suspension when I go around roundabouts and over some speed humps. I'll have to take it back into Honda see if I can get this sorted under the warranty. Apart from that it's all good and loving the fuel economy (Especially coming from a heavy 3.0 litre BMW).
As for the colour coding it's defo on the to do list but haven't got the funds right now.

·
I-Vtec... Do you?
1,731 Posts
i put one of these on my type S it will really beef out the look :)
get on the hunt now for a red grill badge ;)
Nice car mate

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cheers. I'm going for the subtle look(sort off) so I want to keep the badge black but it might be nice to get the black enamel(if that's what they're made off?) badge. Planning to de-badge the back of the car as well (the Type S and Civic badges)

·
The Dugs Baws
3,507 Posts
Good stuff mate.

Really makes a difference to front of car.

Was going to say to try and get a type S badge for grille before you fit it, but your going down the de-badge road.

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
New Grille fitted :D

De-badged rear

I also changed all front light bulbs(except the indicators). Bulbs supplied by Mr JP :D I love the LED sidelights:D No pics of those yet

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
Debadging - all the way ! ...

Now get rid of the baby seat and alarm decals inside the windows, and the various stickers inside the door frames ...

Reactions: revgannon
1 - 20 of 27 Posts