2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi there,

can i ask where you got the Supagard applied? was it with a dealer or somewhere else? and how much did it cost. I have been thinking about getting this done but dont have any ideas as to how much it would cost

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
Nice looking car.;)

Ok I'm not objective because I like the civic in any color...:cool:

I prefer the light colour like alabaster, Silver Blueish, Champagne even Milano red to the darker one (I'm a lazy boy, i dont want to clean the car every other weeks [smilie=cheeky-grin: )

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
Nice pics.

I've got the same colour with Silver Seal applied and it never looks dirty.

I paid £230.00 a year ago for mine to be done at the dealer's. My husband has just had his car Supagarded for £130.00 at the VW dealer.

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Nice car looks like mine - Good choice of colour!! I had superguard applied by dealer - this now 4 months ago and still very pleased. Wheels especially are very easy to clean with soft cloth when you wash car.:cool:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Supaguard was applied by dealer, should've been £200 I think (haggled for it though, but forgot to haggle for the mats, doh!)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Supaguard was applied by dealer, should've been £200 I think (haggled for it though, but forgot to haggle for the mats, doh!)
Hi,

Just called my dealer. My car is a 06 april reg one and I was told by the Supagard guy to talk to the sales manager at the dealer. The guy was out and when i explained that i wanted info on Supagard treatment the guy who answered the phone said that they dont do it for cars older than 6 months :confused: Im bloody annoyed. Called Supagard guy again and waiting for him to get back to me.

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
i paid £200 for supagard. Was the biggest waste of money iver ever spent

1 - 10 of 10 Posts