2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
more torque than the mrs
6,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in all the years I've been on civinfo I never done a build thread:(, so I would like to share this little video on how it looked when i purchased the car and how it looks now.. enjoy:) still a lot more modding to do to her..

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
Very nice, the colour coding makes such a difference can't wait to get mine fine, just ordered the two arches so now just need to find someone to spray it all

·
Administrator
17,936 Posts
Really, after all this time you never had a Mod thread?

Vid is great, shows off the tweaks nicely. What an improvement

Will be interested to see how your car develops...

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Massive improvement, looks spot on! :cool:

·
more torque than the mrs
6,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi where did you get it colour coded and price please

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
bodykraft ,w,ton colour coded mine, i didn't have to pay for the colour coding, royal mail caused a bit of damage to my car long story;) but it would of cost approx £450 i was told if i had to pay for it. my mate william as a bodyshop in penn street wolverhampton , he charges around £300 for colour coding...

·
more torque than the mrs
6,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Good price that, how are they fitting? Glue?

What style plate did u go for?
they're going to use 3m stuff what is originally used to secure them with and the two end brackets supplied..

private plate i meant ,number plate will be DB04 SWB- DB is the wife's initials and SWB are mine..:)

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
they're going to use 3m stuff what is originally used to secure them with and the two end brackets supplied..

private plate i meant ,number plate will be DB04 SWB- DB is the wife's initials and SWB are mine..:)
ah fair enough, ive seen a few 8th gen civics with "04" on the plates, at first i thought they were all made in 2004 :confused:

·
more torque than the mrs
6,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ah fair enough, ive seen a few 8th gen civics with "04" on the plates, at first i thought they were all made in 2004 :confused:
probably will get a few people on the road think it's an 04 plate lol ,let them think it's a very clean one for the year;)

1 - 20 of 169 Posts