2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
retroppuS
957 Posts
Nothing major as insurance is already a joke as it is, as I'm only 17 nearly 18! I'm also quite liking the OEM look at the moment. Set of Heko wind deflectors is something I've got my eyes on though.
Ahh fair enough!
Insurance at your age will be ridiculous. Very nice car for a 17 year old though! Puts my 1.3 corsa to shame when I was your age :D

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ahh fair enough!
Insurance at your age will be ridiculous. Very nice car for a 17 year old though! Puts my 1.3 corsa to shame when I was your age :D
It's an absolute joke, I've always been into Honda's (mainly through my Grandad, who's had over 10 brand new Honda's) so had my mind set on of these for ages really, but really chuffed and happy with it! :D

·
Registered
436 Posts
They are really good cars, interiors bland, especially when compared to the 8th gen, but I prefer the way this drives to my parents 9th gen.
They hold there value well. I looked at one maybe 1-2 years ago, low mileage but the bodywork wasnt the best. I never bought it, it was £5k too. You can get a 8 gen fn2 for that now. Enjoy the car and get those no claim bonuses notched up ;)

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
Nothing major as insurance is already a joke as it is, as I'm only 17 nearly 18! I'm also quite liking the OEM look at the moment. Set of Heko wind deflectors is something I've got my eyes on though.
I feel your pain mate, I got my 2.2 when I was 18 and I don't have any no claims so i'm getting robbed too :p

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
First MOT and service under my ownership today, passed second time round after having to have a sidelight bulb replaced, and have been advised to get a new off side front tyre. Other than those two faults passed with flying colours, not bad for a 12 year old car.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Replaced the non matching budget tyres that car came with today, with a set a Bridgestone Turanza's. Amazing what a decent set of tyres can do, car feels so much nicer to drive!

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Brake fluid and pollen filters changed this week. Disgusting how dirty the old pollen filters were, even found a dead wasp in one of them! Ridiculous prices the garage charges as well for something that can be easily done by yourself!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts