2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my championship white civic type r to loxy a while back, I then went to 2008 bmw e92 coupe 325d with sparkling Grey paintwork and red leather and nav... But after 9 months I just couldn't take to the car, which brings me to my newest purchase a 2006 facelift dc5 which came in to the country 5 months ago in outstanding condition I plan on doing a few things to this car.

I purchased and fitted my 1st mod last week a carbon Tegiwa airbox much more to come :)

Attachments

·
CTR
538 Posts
Nice car, looking forward to seeing more of it

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Lovely mate.

How do you find it compared with the fn2? I sold my fn2 in December and went to a mk6 gti but I'm really thinking about getting rid and coming back to Honda either an ep3,fn2 or dc5. Saving up for a house now too so makes a bit more financial sense for me too.

·
Premium Member
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lovely mate.

How do you find it compared with the fn2? I sold my fn2 in December and went to a mk6 gti but I'm really thinking about getting rid and coming back to Honda either an ep3,fn2 or dc5. Saving up for a house now too so makes a bit more financial sense for me too.
I think the fn2's are far more nicer inside and obviously more modern, the dc5 is much more basic and quicker car .. I went for it as I have always like the looks of the car and the facelift is not for everyone but I like it :)

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
I think the fn2's are far more nicer inside and obviously more modern, the dc5 is much more basic and quicker car .. I went for it as I have always like the looks of the car and the facelift is not for everyone but I like it :)
I love the looks of the dc5 too. Was close to getting one before but the car wasnt a great example. Id planned on going to a dc5 or fd2 but fancied trying something different. Dc5 wins hands down on seat but. Best ive ever sat in :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts