2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Civic Type R GT
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Before purchase there was lacquer peel on front bumper which previous owner had resprayed. Few stone chips here and there but for a 13 year old car all pretty good inside and out.
In good condition and decent milage i can only see the value going up.
What is the milage on yours?

·
Registered
2009 Civic Type R GT
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Previous owner had replaced all decals and badges with R. I removed them and replaced them with original R. That picture was taken with decals removed.
Still undecided if I prefer with or without 🤔
And thanks!

·
Registered
2009 Civic Type R GT
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not taken as 👍 Mine had been lacquered over on one side (the side I took off last) Needed wet sanding and polishing once removed.
I see you've done quite a bit to yours. Similar look to what I'm going for. Was going to go with the black Type R mud flaps. Would definitely remove the side decals then.
Is that 15mm front and 20mm back wheel spacers you have?

·
Registered
2009 Civic Type R GT
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cheers thanks for the info. Much appreciated 👍
I'm currently debating on Tegiwa carbon air box or doing the standard air box mod with a K&N filter. What's your thoughts?
No plan on having it mapped!

·
Registered
2009 Civic Type R GT
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
or go HKS panel filter.
does same job just no messing with oil HKS Super Air Filter Honda UK FN2 Type-R
Thanks for the info.
I've done the air box mod today and ordered a K&N should arrive tomorrow will see how it goes.
Went for a drive after Modding the air box certainly a slightly deeper note with just the standard panel filter and seems to be a bit more responsive. 🤞 the K&N makes further improvement.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts