2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here are the pics at long last! Got the car in September after saying goodbye to my EP3, after 5 and a half years and with my mileage starting to creep up, I had to find an economical alternative! Found this on a private sale and had to have it, the wheels made it, even if it did need a little work mainly due to being a london car and not very well cared for but we knocked the owner down to a good price and it was mine :) I did a few bits to it straight away, Type-S spoiler, full alloy refurb, new tyres then later came the aluminium fuel cap, lamin-x on the front fogs and a side respray to get rid of the key mark and to also touch up a few other nicks. Picked it up on Tuesday from the body shop and am now over the moon with it - wash and wax today then out for some snaps, hope you like!

and a little play with the contrast -

Hope you like :)

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
very nice mate

Reactions: Jackster1

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
schweet as schweet ......... Blades FTW

·
Registered
227 Posts
Looks sweet dude.
Blade alloys finish the look perfectly!
How you finding diesel power, EPIC isnt it, more pull AND twice the economy. Just have to drive with the radio on all the time.
Good work.

·
Banned
1,929 Posts
One of the best colours imo. Lovely car, mate.

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
Yes!!!!!

FINALLY
a type -S true yo its roots with a type s spoiler just what it was ment for looking sick dude and yes alloys make it shame they dont suit a blue car cause i would be on it like sonic keep up the good work bro:eek:

·
Bantersaurus Rex
1,567 Posts
niiiiiiice!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey thanks everyone! I do like the pull of the diesel, love the torque and not visiting the fuel station quite so often is also very nice!

Umming and ahhing over the Eibach springs in the summer as the wheels do fill the arches but would like better handling, don't want to go too low with it though! The stage 1 Premier remap may also be on the cards too :)

·
Premium Member
929 Posts
Loving the gun metal colour !

:cool:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts