2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Dave ...

O.K. - my 1.8 - I'd like to pay ABP a visit in (probably) April, for a whole bunch of different stuff - including the 'infamous' Milltek exhaust ! ...

I'm currently sourcing and buying \ importing many of the small parts, which I'd like yourselves to install ...

Plus, there will be a few things I want ABP to supply and install (like the exhaust) ...

However - wheels and tyres - I've been looking around for bargains, and I've found some Honda 18" Blades (in the UK), newly refurbished in Graphite, unused, and still in their boxes - tyres I'm still considering ...

What I was wondering, was if ABP would be willing to take receipt of and store these, until I make it there ? - it would cost me a fortune to export and then reimport them later - so, if you need a small fee, that's just fine ...

By the way, I have a LOT of stuff to fit \ change out ! ...

I'll post a preliminary list a.s.a.p., as a "heads up", just to get an idea of how long it will all take ...

·
9,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sounds exciting!
Well, I'm certainly excited ! - watch this space ...

(There's no fool, like an old fool :cool:) ...

·
9,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Dave, in addition, I'd like to send yourselves Tyres and CTR front calipers as well ...

How do you feel about all that ? ...

------------------------------

Urrggghhh -problem with Tyres - Found these, at www.tyretraders.com for only some £117 per tyre ...

CONTINENTAL 225/40R18 92Y SPORT CONTACT 5

These are the Tyres I want (currently running 17" CS3s) - but, I can't order from here, even for delivery in the UK ! ...

So, would \ could ABP order them, get them fitted \ valved \ balanced, and store until I visit ? ...

I addition I'd like 1 extra Tyre (5 in total) - in case I ruin some some rubber - as they are not available over here (and would probably be around £250, in any case !), ...

Money for these "up front" of course ...

???????

·
9,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dave, in addition, i'd like to send yourselves tyres and ctr front calipers as well ...

urrggghhh -problem with tyres - found these, at www.tyretraders.com for only some £117 per tyre ...

continental 225/40r18 92y sport contact 5

these are the tyres i want (currently running 17" cs3s) - but, i can't order from here, even for delivery in the uk ! ...

So, would \ could abp order them, get them fitted \ valved \ balanced, and store until i visit ? ...

I addition i'd like 1 extra tyre (5 in total) - in case i ruin some some rubber - as they are not available over here (and would probably be around £250, in any case !), ...

Money for these "up front" of course ... ???????

!!! Bump, bumpity bump, bumpity bumpity bump !!!

·
Premium Member
2,472 Posts
Hi, Dave ...

O.K. - my 1.8 - I'd like to pay ABP a visit in (probably) April, for a whole bunch of different stuff - including the 'infamous' Milltek exhaust ! ...

I'm currently sourcing and buying \ importing many of the small parts, which I'd like yourselves to install ...

Plus, there will be a few things I want ABP to supply and install (like the exhaust) ...

However - wheels and tyres - I've been looking around for bargains, and I've found some Honda 18" Blades (in the UK), newly refurbished in Graphite, unused, and still in their boxes - tyres I'm still considering ...

What I was wondering, was if ABP would be willing to take receipt of and store these, until I make it there ? - it would cost me a fortune to export and then reimport them later - so, if you need a small fee, that's just fine ...

By the way, I have a LOT of stuff to fit \ change out ! ...

I'll post a preliminary list a.s.a.p., as a "heads up", just to get an idea of how long it will all take ...
Hiya!

Yes you can get them sent to us no problem. I will store them upstairs ready for you. :D

·
9,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hiya! Yes you can get them sent to us no problem. I will store them upstairs ready for you. :D
Thanks, mate - and what about the other stuff I mentioned - ordering \ fitting Tyres to the wheels, and receiving the CTR calipers ? ...

Dave, in addition, I'd like to send yourselves Tyres and CTR front calipers as well ...

Urrggghhh - problem with Tyres - found these, at www.tyretraders.com for only some £117 per Tyre ...

Continental 225/40r18 92y Sport Contact 5

These are the tyres I want (currently running 17" CS3s) - but, I can't order from here, even for delivery in the UK ! ...

So, would \ could ABP order them, get them fitted \ valved \ balanced, and store until I visit ? ...

I addition I'd like 1 extra tyre (5 in total) - in case i ruin some some rubber - as they are not available over here (and would probably be around £250, in any case !), ...

·
9,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dave your a legend!
Got the CTR calipers yet ? - just check them aginst your own, to ensure that they are correct and nothing is missing - then send to ABP ...

" F.A.O. 'Dave' - on behalf of JDR " ...

·
9,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Thanks, mate - and what about the other stuff I mentioned - ordering \ fitting Tyres to the wheels, and receiving the CTR calipers ? ...

Urrggghhh - problem with Tyres - found these, at www.tyretraders.com for only some £117 per Tyre ...

Continental Sport Contact 5 : 225 x 40 x R18 - 92Y

These are the tyres I want (currently running 17" CS3s) - but, I can't order from here, even for delivery in the UK ! ...

So, would \ could ABP order them, get them fitted \ valved \ balanced on the 18" Blades, and store them until I visit ? ...

In addition, I'd like 1 extra tyre (5 in total) - in case I ruin some rubber - as they are not available over here (and would probably be around £250 each, in any case !), ...

BUMP - BUMP - BUMP - BUMP - BUMP

THERE IS OF COURSE NO RUSH ! - ORDERING THEM NEXT MONTH OR SO, IS NOT A PROBLEM, CONSIDERING THAT MY PROPOSED TIMESCALE :cool: - IT'S JUST THAT YOU HAVEN'T ANSWERED !!!

·
Premium Member
2,472 Posts
BUMP - BUMP - BUMP - BUMP - BUMP

THERE IS OF COURSE NO RUSH ! - ORDERING THEM NEXT MONTH OR SO, IS NOT A PROBLEM, CONSIDERING THAT MY PROPOSED TIMESCALE :cool: - IT'S JUST THAT YOU HAVEN'T ANSWERED !!!
This is all ok. You can send it all here and i will keep it all ready for you.

Is the tyres something we can supply or have you got a good deal?

Sorry for the late reply.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.