2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked this up today and loving it, been using the Rx8 for the last 10k and its a little thirsty, so the type s should save a few quid :D
I added the mesh grill when I got back home, (ordered it last week ready) fitted leather gaiter and Black "Type" decal from Gers not the best pics as I was out with the dog and thought I would snap some pics.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Looking good fella, I've just got meself one too;)

Muly, by any chance did you used to go to TTS meetings when you had your Scooby?

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Thought it was bud, yea, I'm good, u?

Gone all sensible now, a nice diesel;)

What scoob did I have last time I saw you?

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm fine mate , think you had the type r , if I remember , not sure which I had as I had 3, last one was the white ra , but it went pop lol

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Ah yes, it'll been the gold Type R, had a Supra and another 4 scoobs since that one, lol. The Gold Type R went bang on me too:(

Me 2nd off last one was a champagne Type R, had a 2.5 lump in it, had it running 430/434 before I got shot. Was an animal like:D

Then went all sensible haha

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The 2.5 would of been a right beast , I've had bm's since my scoob days as I love rear wheel drive the civic is my first fwd for many years , just sold my rx8 which I loved but was doing to many miles and high tax bracket so needed something more eco hence civic, but it a cracking motor

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
I must admit I'm impressed with the civic like, a couple of little mods, had it remapped aswell, so running a little bit quicker than standard;)

·
Stage 3 Hybrid
6,223 Posts
Just picked this up today and loving it, been using the Rx8 for the last 10k and its a little thirsty, so the type s should save a few quid :D
I added the mesh grill when I got back home, (ordered it last week ready) fitted leather gaiter and Black "Type" decal from Gers not the best pics as I was out with the dog and thought I would snap some pics.

A very belated :welcome4: muly. The sports grille makes a huge difference and knocks a good 3-4 years off the age of your car !

Gers is a top bloke, and one of the best traders on here. Can also highly recommend wanner69 if you're after some front fog covers.

Sounds like you're an old hand at this modding lark. If you're thinking of lowering the car and stiffening the suspension the :eibach: Pro Kit is a good place to start, and this is the cheapest supplier I could find...

Eibach Pro Kit Federn Honda Civic (FK, FN) 1.4, 1.8, 2.0 Type R Tieferlegung | eBay

...would also strongly recommend FRS, makes a huge difference. I had mine done @ Grinspeed Motorsport, linky in my signature.

tidy motor fella what engine did you go for ?
A wee little clue here, wardy...[smilie=tongue.gif]

Ah yes, it'll been the gold Type R, had a Supra and another 4 scoobs since that one, lol. The Gold Type R went bang on me too:(

Me 2nd off last one was a champagne Type R, had a 2.5 lump in it, had it running 430/434 before I got shot. Was an animal like:D

Then went all sensible haha
Sounds like a bit of a pattern developing...

...and muly and GraemeR, would be helpful if the pair of you included your vehicle details in the "About me" section, especially if you participate in the buying and selling threads. ;)

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
A very belated :welcome4: muly. The sports grille makes a huge difference and knocks a good 3-4 years off the age of your car !

Gers is a top bloke, and one of the best traders on here. Can also highly recommend wanner69 if you're after some front fog covers.

Sounds like you're an old hand at this modding lark. If you're thinking of lowering the car and stiffening the suspension the :eibach: Pro Kit is a good place to start, and this is the cheapest supplier I could find...

Eibach Pro Kit Federn Honda Civic (FK, FN) 1.4, 1.8, 2.0 Type R Tieferlegung | eBay

...would also strongly recommend FRS, makes a huge difference. I had mine done @ Grinspeed Motorsport, linky in my signature.

A wee little clue here, wardy...[smilie=tongue.gif]

Sounds like a bit of a pattern developing...

...and muly and GraemeR, would be helpful if the pair of you included your vehicle details in the "About me" section, especially if you participate in the buying and selling threads. ;)
Will do fella, cheers;)

Reactions: messiahontrial
1 - 17 of 17 Posts