2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after trading in my type s 2 years ago for a CRV as we have 3 kids and a God, I wanted something for myself so I couldn't find the right civic so I thought try something different so I bought myself a Volvo C30 diesel......(don't mock me please) I must say the Volvo handles great on the road which is probably the only good thing about it and it's comfortable, I'm not gonna slate the car or the brand as I think the problem with it was the engine, although it ran ok it is absolutely gutless, loud, unrefined and an unbelievable amount of turbo lag, I've since found out that it is a psa Peugeot engine......nuff said. Anyway I've decided to get rid and trade it in for a civic namely a 1.8 se plus in sporty blue, having had a type s with the same engine and done 130k without a single problem it was a no brainier, I did look at the new shape with the vtec turbo but it just looks to American, I think it's mainly targeted towards the us market, maybe in a few years when it grows on me so anyway from the 31 st we will have two Hondas, welcome back to me.....

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Welcome to the 9th gen, good luck with it. [smilie=ebil-thumbu:

·
4,488 Posts
I think in this case God = dog. But hey ho, I wish I had a God riding with me. I would ask him for more performance and better fuel consumption.:laugh2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts