2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 59 plate CTR GT in NHB. I spent nearly 3 hours cleaning and I still cant seem to get the rims 100% sparkling but will have to do for now.

I have minor mods done:

1. Removed Front Fogs (left one broke -.-)
2. Mugen letter on the front windscreen
3. Mugen symbol on the rear right window
4. Mugen Selt belt covers
5. Painted calipers

6. HKS RSK intake
7. Red stuff brake pads

Yes i know the "E" isnt straight, i'll get that fixed when I have time :D

Attachments

·
ciVinfo resident
470 Posts
yai very sexci. but aint you got the rear right window symbol wrong way round? it reads correctly inside, so when you read it outside???

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yai very sexci. but aint you got the rear right window symbol wrong way round? it reads correctly inside, so when you read it outside???
Just to get this out of the way :D

Yes its the wrong way around. Its a mirrored vinyl sticker and wouldnt fit the right way around on the inside, so the wrong way around on the outside was the only way :D

The mugen letters on the windscreen would annoy the heck of me! But good going on the cleaning!
Im a small guy so it doesnt restrict my view unless I look at planes :D I got use to it pretty quick, its been on since yesterday.

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
I agree with robbo, loose the Mugen stickers, especially when you've got no Mugen bits on the car! Rest of the car looks great though!

·
Administrator
19,172 Posts
Nice car but I would lose the windscreen sticker if it was me. Other than that looking great :thumbsup:

·
CS1.6 Pro
1,600 Posts
wanna paint my callipers? :D looks nice mate

·
Registered
420 Posts
nice furry dice.....lol ;)

·
Registered
229 Posts
wouldnt it have looked better if instead of just lettering on the windscreen you did a sinstrip too ? il upload a pic of mine to give u an idea

·
Registered
229 Posts
hers a pic

Attachments

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
A little bit too much for me, but I must recognise it's a nice car !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts