1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
enjoy the driving now:)

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
Nice one Civic Fan. What is the cost of motoring on Gibraltar and what is there to excuse about the background?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Nice one Civic Fan. What is the cost of motoring on Gibraltar and what is there to excuse about the background?
Glad you like her [smilie=cheeky-grin: used this spray on the interior and left everything all shiney yesterday, now im out of the other spray to make the tyres shiny and black, probably get some tomorrow, i'l keep you posted on how the shininess progresses.

Well I mentioned excuse the background mostly because theres a huge pile of sand on the side there and because mostly everyone has their pics taken by a nice looking countryside or so.

What do you mean by the cost of motoring ? You mean our road tax? Think thats around 80 to 100 pounds, on the bright side its getting removed soon. (I hope) :rolleyes: Btw how did you know where im from ? not alot in the background and my license plate is all blurred off......

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
The GBZ on the plate maybe ?

Very nice looking car, I love the color...

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
What are the bits on the corners of the bumpers?
Is it the City pack? I thought it included the door protectors too.

Terry.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh sorry thats not part of the pack, those are chrome strips i bought for added protection on the back and front, look nice and they've saved me from some bumps & scratches already.

Also added two in black on the door edges,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts