2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally after ages finally managed to put all the jigsaw pieces together and complete the 5dr conversion and walk on some alloys. All I can says is what a transformation!

Before:

After a good polish and wax:

Just want to says thanks to HITCH2320 for helping me out with regards to the alloys. I almost forgot to put these bad boys on as well:

Overall I'm really happy with the final look. The question is what do I do now?:)

·
Premium Member
1,233 Posts
I had those valve caps on my wheels and they ceased on over winter just to warn you ended up having to replace all 4 valves

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Lovely makes me want to do mine

Reactions: Vistali

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
silver speakers rings would be a nice touch at interior...

super car you have, neat and cool, the best a 5d can get...

except if you had beige interior, then it would have been the perfect 5d in my opinion... :)

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
silver speakers rings would be a nice touch at interior...

super car you have, neat and cool, the best a 5d can get...

except if you had beige interior, then it would have been the perfect 5d in my opinion... :)
Cheers mate, might well give the speaker rings a go ;) still thinking about wind deflectors as well.

To be honest I didn't know Honda did beige interior for the civic, I do love my black leathers though, each to their own I guess :)

·
No Smoke no poke
3,589 Posts
Looking good fella will have a good look if your still thinking of turning up Sunday mate
A type-R clear center rear light is what you need now son and guess what I have for sale lol
Wardy

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looking good fella will have a good look if your still thinking of turning up Sunday mate
A type-R clear center rear light is what you need now son and guess what I have for sale lol
Wardy

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
Alright Craig,

Yeah still up for Sunday mate all being well ;)

lol I'll let you know about the center light :)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Looking good. Was it hard to source all the parts ?

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looking good. Was it hard to source all the parts ?
Took me 8 months to source all the bits and then I bought the car lol :D

car looking good mate :)
deffo get the wind deflectors, have you lowered the car yet or thinking about lowering it?
Yeah thinking of getting the deflectors mate, don't know about lowering it, as you know the roads around Birmingham aren't exactly to die for with all the speed bumps and pot holes

·
Registered
35 Posts
Having bought a black 2008 ES a couple of weeks ago, this is exactly what I want to do to it (although I would want to do the stealth thing with polished black alloys). Looks fantastic! Loving my car so far, but seeing stuff like this makes me sad to see all my plastic trim and little plastic rims :(

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Having bought a black 2008 ES a couple of weeks ago, this is exactly what I want to do to it (although I would want to do the stealth thing with polished black alloys). Looks fantastic! Loving my car so far, but seeing stuff like this makes me sad to see all my plastic trim and little plastic rims :(
Lol don't worry, with a little bit if effort and ££££ you can do it ;)

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Looks great mate, thanks for the pic of the gap fill, pretty similar to mine :) , I'm just missing the 18 inchers and the clear rears, add some spacers 15mm front and 20mm rear, they help looks and handling ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts